Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Some realizations


I think this piece sparked the idea of the current change of my style. Suddenly I became interested with designs with a lote of intricate outlines that forms a very interesting motif. It has that tribal look to it but not. maybe oriental or eastern style. 

I tried to push it more and Incorporate the style to any tattoo that i do. Like the lotus flower foot tattoo on this picture has all this delicate thin lines that im trying to incorporate on all of my work.



the two tattoos at the bottom has a pretty similar style, one has a very organic flowing form to it and the other one is supper geometric. I wonder how its gonna look like to combine the two?





This one is a healed piece. I really like how it turned out it has a japanese style tattooing elements to it, but i like the details on the turtle.


1 comment: